Welcome to StrategyOps
- Enabling Humans and Machines to work together and use data and technology to sense needs and act in real-time.
- Creating an Intelligent Operating Model—a dynamic, elastic, resilient, and agile operating model to enable the business strategy.
- Using artificial intelligence (AI), automation, advanced analytics, blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and other emerging technologies to create agile assets and workflows that sense the enterprise needs and "think" in real-time.
- Identifying and prioritizing investments in Humans and Machines to create business capabilities that result in monetary outcomes and customer excellence.
- Transforming and developing a Human + Machine workforce.
- Anticipating the Human + Machine assets and skills required to meet your strategic goals and reduce your enterprise IT talent gap.
- Every year thousands of new solutions—with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and blockchain—are introduced to the market, providing opportunities to improve business strategies and outcomes.
- However, the vast types of solutions now available, combined with the fact that investments in disruptive technologies require a higher number of components in a solution, are creating complications for business strategies and operating models.
- Before AI, “people” was the only intelligent operational asset; however, AI and data science enable all operational assets (i.e., products, services, computers) to be smart: sense, learn, reason, and act.
- AI and Data Science have evolved to a point where machines now have attributes similar to human behavior: Intelligent machines can think and work like humans—i.e., speech recognition, problem-solving, learning, and planning.
- AI, Data Science, and other emerging technologies such as Blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) are fundamentally changing how work gets done: workforces are becoming a collaboration of Humans + Machines.
- Until today, enterprises have not widely adopted standard and structured practices for value creation planning and business case development—but that must change.
- The increase in technological complexity and the evolution of the Human + Machine workforce makes a structured approach to value creation more critical than ever.
- There is a need now for a systematic Human + Machine approach to connect strategic planning, value creation, portfolio management, and the monetization of investments in smart solutions, collaboratively among the c-suite, business area teams, and technology leaders—and an urgent need for the tools to accomplish this.
Read the Full StrategyOps White Paper
- The Elements of Intelligent Operating Models For A Human + Machine Workforce.
- Creating Intelligent & Adaptive Workflows— A Requirement To Become And Remain Market Leader.
- The Implications Of Artificial Intelligence. ...and more!